Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

How did you ... ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 am

Someone is this forum that alan has a pretty good song~

I tried Ashita e no Sanka about a week ago and I'm shivering when listening to that song...

The PV, compositions, are just perfect with those blend vocals, I overplayed it when the first time I hear that song XD

I try Voice of EARTH and my life, and no doubt, It's freaking awesome XD
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
captain-kawaii123
captain-kawaii123
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

I saw pommy's set on AHS and decided to see who alan was... I looked around a bit and became in love with her music ~ I'm still a very new fan but I think she's amazing :D
Back to top Go down
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:11 pm

someone from AHS recommended ashita e no sanka
and from then on, I fell in love with alan
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

captain-kawaii123 wrote:
I saw pommy's set on AHS and decided to see who alan was... I looked around a bit and became in love with her music ~ I'm still a very new fan but I think she's amazing :D

:hohoho: guess I need to use more alan sets ;)
Back to top Go down
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 am

I ALSO saw pommy's set in AHS and it looks pretty but I haven't try any of her songs...

Then, someone in this forum suggest me some alan songs like Ashita e no Sanka, Gunjou no Tani, BALLAD, and RED CLIFF...

I listen alan songs first in my office :XD:
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm

^ Yeah pommy's set rules! How did you ... ~ - Page 2 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017 How did you ... ~ - Page 2 Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-018

I decided to use alan's set in AHS too for spreading alan's music.. Anyway, my ID on AHS is lanfix LOL
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm

I found out by learning that she was going to sing the theme for Red Cliff. Which reminds me I haven't even seen Red Cliff yet.
How did you ... ~ - Page 2 964464
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

So my friend *you know that mellody guy here* told me to try her out and I've talked about my amazing grandma on my intro thread lol it explained everything How did you ... ~ - Page 2 616538

And I found out her wailing is amazing *_*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/y_nathz
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 am

thernz wrote:
I found out by learning that she was going to sing the theme for Red Cliff. Which reminds me I haven't even seen Red Cliff yet.
How did you ... ~ - Page 2 964464

First time I saw RED CLIFF I didn't know about alan.. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie LOL
Later I became alan's fan then realized that she's the one who sing RED CLIFF's theme songs. So I re-watched it just to listen the song at the ending :XD:
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am

I already forgot how RED CLIFF the movie looked like and who played there XD
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 am

It's an epic collosal movie from Chinese ancient history The Battle of Three Kingdoms. The movie is about war between three kingdoms in China during Han dynasty. Cao Cao was trying to reign after southern area which is leaded by Liu Bei and Sun Xuan. CMIW

There is Takeshi Kaneshiro, Tony Leung, Lin Zhi Ling, Vicki Zhao, Zhang Feng Yi, I forget the rests LOL
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 am

Oh yeah I remembered now thanks <3
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Haha, I actually followed the movie since it was first announced. I love stuff about the Three Kingdoms.
This makes me question why I still haven't seen it. I kinda like long war dramas.
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:48 am

^ Why don't you watch it now ? XD
Back to top Go down
Alsupr
Alsupr
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 am

I downloaded some song on internet I don't remember what it is but it was two years back. Then I'm fallen in love with ALAN ♥️_♥️
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 am

y_nathz wrote:
^ Why don't you watch it now ? XD
Because I was going to see it when it released in the US, but it was a limited release. So the only theater that had it was a hour away and it was for one day only. I had no car that day.
Ruined my dreams of hearing alan in a theater. So now I'm just nagger about watching it because it reminds that, "YOU'LL NEVER SEE THIS IN THEATERS, and you missed the chance of hearing alan booming in public, because you'll probably never see her live. Missed your chance! Missed it good!"
"Ahh! Don't remind me!"
*Runs away from movie*
That, and I'm poor (because I keep buying alan albums instead, but yeah).
How did you ... ~ - Page 2 135358
Back to top Go down
Ayumi27
Ayumi27
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 am

I found out who she was thanks to AHS (a.k.a. pommy)
Back to top Go down
mobius
mobius
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:45 pm

I found alan by accident thru Youtube. I stumble across her music thru avexnetwork channel. I was amazed by her voice and how beautiful she was.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Lol I'm so happy that I got so many people interested in alan!!!!! ♥️

^ Isn't that just a great feeling?! Just accidentally discovering such an amazing artist?!
Back to top Go down
mobius
mobius
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 pm

^ yeah, it is a great feeling.

I'm glad that I discovered alan and Ayu accidently.
Back to top Go down
cosmeticmusic
cosmeticmusic
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:20 pm

I discovered alan when my friend recommended "Sora Uta" to me. At first, I hated it and turned it off.

Then one day on YouTube her Ashita e no Sanka video came up and I clicked it out of curiosity. I WAS BLOWN AWAY.
Back to top Go down
http://lovelive.mabdese.net/
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:53 am

I started searching on Youtube for Shimatani Hitomi probably back in 2007 don't remember, then I stumbled on a link to Alan Ashita no Sanka video I asked myself what a beautiful girl and of course a voice that stunned me lolz, but not until 2009 I really got into her. Even before 2009, her and Shimatani was always my top artist in the Jpop industry.
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Hmm. I was reading threads at jpopmusic, the Himeka thread to be exact. This was February 2009. Someone made a post about foreign artists in Japan, comparing Himeka to Jyongri and alan. Out of curiosity I looked them up on Youtube. I think I saw Gunjou no Tani first, and I thought it was okay. Then I found Ashita e no Sanka, and when I got to the chorus I laughed because it was so weird (I'd never heard anything like that) and I didn't like it really. I closed my browser. A few months later, I was bored, and I thought "hmm, that one alan singer was kinda interesting, I'll go see some of her other songs." I saw Sora Uta and Hitotsu and really loved them, so I downloaded her album. I don't know why I didn't like GNT and AENS, cause I absolutely love them now...I don't know how I ever could have not liked them :sweats: and funny, cause now I don't really care for Sora Uta. :XD: alan is now one of my all-time favorite artists.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 am

I was ordering some CDs from HMV when I saw the ad for the pre-order for Voice of Earth. I liked the cover and decided to take a chance on it. When it arrived, I put it in and I was very startled when I heard the wail on interlude. I thought to myself what did I just buy? Right after the wail, the perceived harshness wore off and I had to play it again. From then on I loved it and the rest of the album. Now when I want to introduce anyone to alan, I don't give them any kind of warning and I play Interlude "kind of" loudly to see their reaction! I am addicted to the tibetan wail now!
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 am

I discovered alan when I randomly downloaded the PV for Ashit e no Sanka just when it had been released. The song really wow-ed me. Since then I've been keeping up with alan's releases.

The song that made me really consider myself a fan, however, was Gunjou no Tani.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you ... ~   How did you ... ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you ... ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan Chat Room-
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com