A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Post your alan cd collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm

So jealous! Is it sturdy?
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

its actually surprisingly good, it feels much better to carry around than my ayu/kuu totebags becuase this is slightly smaller and not embarrasingly sparkly. I'll probably start using this for shopping. it makes me look classy and like I listen to classy music Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 842651
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Lol well you're classy...deep down!

I really want to get it...It's not expensive and like you said...not so sparkly XD
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 pm

as the number one alan fan you should definitely get it!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:00 pm

:stress Haha that's a big name I have to live up to xD

But I got the memorial cards...or I will get them one of these days~ lol
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am

My collection (at least until Oct 13!) - Looks like I'm not going to get Meet - A - Lan after all.

Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 24dmxq1

Oh, if it gets hot, I'm glad I got these!

Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 Vf8gp4

Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 am

^loling forever, thats insane
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Yup! That's me! (With a little OCD!)

Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

I am a completest by nature for artists that I like, but there is also a part of me that worries about alan's future as a Japanese pop artist. I don't know how many sales Avex Trax expects of each of alan's releases, but I would imagine they are investing a lot in her (people-wise also). I can see they are experimenting with styles to see if it increases sales, but I hope they don't abandon what makes alan "alan", just for sales. All I can do to support her (and Avex's investment) to help ensure a long and successful career is to buy her CDs and have them sent to the other side of the world!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Wow I'm so jealous of your collection! Do you have posters too?! *o*

And there was an article where alan said something about her sales....
"Her first single "Ashita e no Sanka" sold 4,729 copies and the highest ranking was #69. After a few months, her second single only sold 1,000 copies and fell off the charts after #100.

She dreamed that someone was going to kill her and that her singles were stacking up like mountains because no one will buy them...She fearfully asked her boss if sales keep on being like this, will you "send" me back to China? The boss's reply was it's ok for 5 to 6 years, but you have to work hard."
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Woww, Mark congratz for that amazing collection!!!!
I'm collecting only her CD+DVD singles and her albums, :poor
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 pm

pommy48 wrote:
Wow I'm so jealous of your collection! Do you have posters too?! *o*

I have the Hong Kong poster for My Life from YesAsia, and I was able to get Voice of Earth and Kaze ni Mukau Hana from Yahoo Auctions. alan has a lot of great posters if one wanted to go broke!
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

^ Your collection is amazing ! I can't stop staring at the picture !

But I often see people on JPM, AHS and such forums that buy all the versions of one single, I don't get the interest except if the contents are different. I wouldn't have the idea of buying the two versions of Gunjou no Tani, or each single from the 5 element project.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Pinguu wrote:

But I often see people on JPM, AHS and such forums that buy all the versions of one single, I don't get the interest except if the contents are different. I wouldn't have the idea of buying the two versions of Gunjou no Tani, or each single from the 5 element project.

I started out only buying the singles with the DVD after I purchased Voice of Earth. Then I think I read somewhere that some of the first pressing singles had something extra with it. For some reason I wanted to find out and figured if there were any first pressings still available it would probably be with the CD only versions. If it was true, the first pressings were gone by the time I purchased the singles. I really don't like it when Avex does something like Kaze ni Mukau Hana where there is two impossible to get editions, but there is part of me that goes for the challenge!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm

I would love to be able to buy all of her singles, but I can't..but I try~

It would be great to support her like that and just the feeling of having a complete collection :D
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:14 pm

I can't buy all, i'm just a student and i haven't a job, but is hard support alan, because the singles and albums are so expensive (plus the shipping and fees), but if you wanna support her you can buy only your favorites singles and albums
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Hey mark if you don't mind me asking where did you purchase those fans at?
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am

Eek! Swear is so cheap....I'm so tempted T_T...
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 am

pommy48 wrote:
Eek! Swear is so cheap....I'm so tempted T_T...
me too @_@ and the yesasia bargains come and go so fast, I once saw a COMA-CHI album for 3€ and the next day it was gone @_@ if I wait it might be gone and if it doesn't sell the price might drop more like for momusu :wet
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 am

:poor Then no one buy Swear! Maybe in the future, it will be like "buy 1 alan single, get Swear free" :comfy
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am

pommy48 wrote:
:poor Then no one buy Swear! Maybe in the future, it will be like "buy 1 alan single, get Swear free" :comfy
XD ''please just take it!!!'' ''buy anything and get 5 copies of swear'' :mobster
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

Quote :
Then no one buy Swear! Maybe in the future, it will be like "buy 1 alan single, get Swear free"
hehe it would definitely work with me ! I'd buy it :hohoho
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:31 pm

I bought Swear the last month, damn it!!
Back to top Go down
justbykevin
justbykevin
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 pm

My collection is limited to Voice of EARTH :ohno

Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 20k3odu

I wish I could get more things but it's all too expensive for me xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nobodyknowsbutme

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your alan cd collection!   Post your alan cd collection! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your alan cd collection!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top