A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Article] Love Song Tracklist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Article] Love Song Tracklist Empty
PostSubject: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:54 pm

[Article] Love Song Tracklist 696f2da6jw1dthsj9ty56j

01. ~水晶莲~intro
02. 凤凰
03. 以爱相宜
04. Love Song
05. lan lan
06. 长大
07. 我回来了
08. 孤独的天份
09. 经过南青山
10. 窗外
11. BABY BABY
12. Love Song~きっともう一度~

alan ~ The Beginning of LOVE

alan, born in the pure holy ground of Beauty Valley, with a stunning appearance as if she had been kissed by God, and an angelic voice bestowed by Nature. She could have been guaranteed admission to the Sichuan Conservatory of Music with her excellent Erhu skills. Instead, owing to her innate stubbornness and a longing for the vast world, she entered the People's Liberation Army Academy of Arts in Beijing. Since then alan, who had just begun to show her talents, became a sight that attracted crowds of students from other schools whenever exam periods started. In 2006, this petite yet proud girl emerged from hundreds of candidates, and became the first Chinese singer under the Avex Japan. Despite her family's objections, the language barriers and the strangeness of a foreign land, she remained undeterred.

After a mere three months in Japan, alan released her debut single Ashita e no Sanka. In the four years that followed, she released 13 singles, two Japanese albums and a Chinese album, beating Faye Wang's record in the Oricon charts. alan also quickly gained popularity in China after singing the theme songs for both parts of the film Red Cliff. This is alan. A girl who never stopped singing about the nature, piece and love. A girl whose secret ambition is to surmount the divides of ethnicity, nationality, race and religion with her voice.

alan ~ In Search of LOVE

Starting a fresh page of her life and her career, alan chose the young but vibrant entertainment company Yue Hua as her companion. What kind of discoveries will this new burst of energy make in its explorations on the road of music? While the rest of the music industry is chasing waves of commercial interest and picking the seashells on the beach, alan is diving into the ocean of music in search of its original impetus - LOVE. Her longings for home, her concerns for family and friends, and her gratitude for fans across the sea during her 4 years in Japan all came together to form the theme for alan's first album since her return.

In accordance to alan's wishes, Yue Hua spent almost an entire year to prepare this comeback album. alan herself, gathering her 4 years of musical energy, oversaw the planning and production of the album. She invested painstaking efforts in each and every aspect of her work, and ensured that her love was incorporated till the end.

Initially, alan wasn't familiar with anyone in China's music industry, so Yue Hua invited many musicians and made extensive contacts. Apart from well-known names like Yuan Weiren, lyricist Vincent Fang, JJ Lin, Wang Yajun, Xu Peizhe, Qu Shicong etc, alan also values her cooperations with emerging talents in the music industry. Without any fixed preconceptions and prerequisites, with the quality of music as the only criterion, alan personally picked each and every song from hundreds of music samples. Hence the new album breaks the tradition of having a single producer, and instead attracted a myriad of thoughtful and talented musicians. At the same time, the musical soul in alan is experiencing a sense of passion and vibrancy like never before.

With LOVE as the motif that runs throughout the album, alan and her team gave a great deal of consideration and thought to the choice of style of each song. In order to sustain the natural and aesthetic style of alan's Japanese productions, and at the same time highlight her clean voice and mysterious ethnic characteristic, emerging music talents offered to take on the challenge and, after 3 months of deliberations and production, the buzz single "Phoenix" was released. The melodious Tibetan wail coupled with the rhythm of a modern pop song brings a fresh experience. The lyrics also brought to the team greater inspiration.

"The arrival of the phoenix" represents the force with with alan has returned, while "Rising from the ashes" demonstrates her growths, both as a person and in her music. In the current social circumstances, women are faced with increasingly stressful lives. More girls are aiming for higher education, while more women are choosing to build their own careers. Numerous internal and external factors mean that women usually have to work harder to achieve their goals, which explains the recent popularity of "having the air of an empress". Increasingly people are praising the beauty of women's strength and independence. In China, the phoenix traditionally symbolises the supreme female figure, while also representing feminist ideals. These characters precisely reflect the nature of alan, who possess a strong and determined soul underneath her soft beauty.

Another important aspect of this album is the "all-rounded release of the real alan". Apart from sustaining the magnificent style of her Japanese songs, alan has also, for the first time, attempted numerous songs with a light urban pop style. What really goes on in the minds of this "moon fairy", who has always been so beautiful as to appear surreal sometimes. Now she is back to being a fleshed-out normal girl, singing about the subtleties of her feelings and emotions. Displaying the simplicity, frankness, defiance and spunk of a Leo girl, this is the most genuine alan.

The main promo song "Love Song": The composition and arrangement are done in in the style of a Western band, conferring an inner force to the elegant melody, which is tinged with mild melancholy. Like every girl who had been hurt by love before, alan presents the strengths under fragile appearances in the song with her voice and emotions. "The morning dew have slipped from my chest. I won't stop to long for anyone anymore." No matter what kind of situation she's had to face, even if she had silently shed tear by herself, alan will always show her strong side to everyone. Maybe this is the best response to all love.

alan ~ The Blossoming of LOVE

Apart from filling the songs with feelings of LOVE, visually the album strives to display the sweetness of LOVE. Unlike the grand and splendid "princess" style of her past appearances, alan wore basic bare makeup for almost all the promo photos. Without excessive touch-up, her clear skin and delicate features bring tenderness to heart. The credit for displaying alan's crystalline beauty goes to Leslie Kee, one of Asia's top fashion photographers. This is not the first time Leslie Kee and alan worked together, and alan was also featured in Leslie Kee's COLORS OF HOPE photobook as representative of Chinese beauty.

In order to convey the messages of "love" and "authenticity" most effectively, Yue Hua had abandoned the traditional form of music videos, and instead made three musical micromovies, bringing the best out of alan. and were filmed in Tokyo and Yokohama, and will feature alan as an international student from China struggling in her love story. The story is that of ordinary people in an ordinary relationship, and while it may not be breathtaking or heart-wrenching, the smiles and frustrations will resonate with everyone who has been in love. The open ending reflects the uncertainty of real life, where there is never a clear beginning or end. So why not face the possibilities of what's to come, instead of being obsessed with what you have now. Like alan says at the end of the movie, "I may be empty-handed, but at least I dare to fly".

alan ~ The Portrayal of LOVE

~水晶莲~intro (~Crystal Lotus~ intro)
The chapter of LOVE unfolds.

凤凰(Phoenix)
Running. Chasing. Searching. Even if it's hard to let go of memories, hold on to the belief that light will always follow the rain.

以爱相宜(Bringing Harmony with Love)
When Heaven and Earth come together as one, the harmony in nature refreshes the soul. Like a sprite lavished with the purity of nature, alan sings the tune of love for the world.

Love Song
Perhaps you were once lost in unending darkness. Perhaps you have tried to chase after someone, forgetting your own exhaustion. Finally, at the end of time, you learnt to let go. When you finally spread your wings and take flight, you realised that the most beautiful thing in the world the smile you forgot.

lan lan
Once in a while, everyone feels nostalgia for that innocent and untainted paradise. Are they still in your heart? That clear blue sky of youth, those wonderful dreams and the sincere promises of love and future. Even though the future is unclear, even though we are empty-handed, but as long as we have courage we can take flight.

长大(Grow Up)
Time forces people to grow up, and to slowly get used to all the changes. Your fate and everything you have experienced, they aren't there for irony. Looking back, you will realise that the path of growth is bright, like this song

我回来了(I'm Back)
In the search for happiness, each new journey bring chances of breaking your heart, and not all past memories are filled with pain. Go back to the beginning, wait patiently for the love that belongs to you, and sing loudly "I'm Back"!

孤独的天份 (Talent for Loneliness)

On a bright and fresh morning, let the breeze dry your soaked sleeves. There is no right or wrong in love, so don't be afraid of being alone. Even singings from a corner will be treasured by someone. It's a talent to be able to embrace loneliness.

Translated by 3000smiles

Last edited by pommy48 on Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GustavoPC
GustavoPC
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:00 pm

I LOVE the tracklist! And is the packing in this format? AMAZING!!! And omg a song in a British rock style I WANNA PRE ORDER IT NOOOOOW
Back to top Go down
http://insidefishbowl.tumblr.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:05 pm

The tracklist should be how the album will be!

I'm just constantly refreshing Yesasia lol
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm

This album looks so lovely (Title says all! duh XD), the concept of each song and the names! I´m excited for listen alan in british rock style (maybe it could be similar to Kaze no Tegami or 落單的翅膀), for me 我回来了 must be after intro, sorry i think that 凤凰 is more slowly je je je. And i feel more excited for the bonus track... My hope is that song doesn´t cause any problem for her chinese fans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Thank you, pom! <3

I'm getting really excited for this album! Embarrass

Quote :
For the promo shots, alan is mainly without makeup or excess photoshopping.

Yay!
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Cooooool! Thanks Pommy! I was wondering what that long article meant when I saw it before. Muah

The last track is like a snippet or preview for future? She's going back to Japan? :o
Im already in love with 凤凰, after playing it so many times. cant wait for the other tracks.

What's the chinese title of the album called? Is it 爱歌? Ai Ge. Literal translation of Love Song?

Also she had hundreds of demos tracks to choose from? Does this mean more chinese albums?? I wanna her them all.!

Excited!! Grr
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:32 pm

This looks SO good, I could just burst with excitement!
Back to top Go down
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:42 pm

'Crystal Lotus'... I like that title. :)

Can't waitttttt! Hurry, June!!
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:04 pm

I love the track-list...really can't wait for Japanese version of all these songs.

Last edited by Kana×Shin on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Looking good and that photo is an improvement over the last promo shot. But there is the omission of the OST duet right? I think I will have to pick that up somehow. Anyways, so looking forward to it. Oh yes, I agree that I don't want a Japanese album of this; it should be original.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Updated with 3000smiles's full translation!
Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks for the translations, guys! What a flattering article for alan!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

Thanks for the full translation, 3000! Muah

Quote :
Now she is back to being a fleshed-out normal girl, singing about the subtleties of her feelings and emotions. Displaying the simplicity, frankness, defiance and spunk of a Leo girl, this is the most genuine alan.

I'm happy to read this. She mentioned before that she wants to be more approachable. I'm glad she got her wish :D
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 am

after watching the Love Story MV... [Article] Love Song Tracklist 992255 Who said the micromovie isn't heartbreaking?!
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

The Love Story MV is sad :( wahhhhhh Why Why Why
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am

wow, I love the tracklist and descriptions
Back to top Go down
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Oh my goodness, this sounds AMAZING ;_; <3 alaaaaaan, you never disappoint! "Talent For Loneliness" is the song that immediately captured my attention by the title alone, and the description sounds lovely :o
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 pm

I think this is not full translation yet...
经过南青山 / 窗外 / BABY BABY & Love Song~きっともう一度~ are missing though... [Article] Love Song Tracklist 141
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

The article didn't mention those other songs
Back to top Go down
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm

I meant to ask, does anyone know the romanization of the track titles yet? I've been curious to know how to read them (even though my skills are horrid x_x;).
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

01. ~Shui Jing Lian~intro
02. Feng Huang
03. Yi Ai Xiang Yi
04. Love Song
05. lan lan
06. Zhang Da
07. Wo Hui Lai Le
08. Gu Du De Tian Fen
09. Jing Guo Nan Qing Shan
10. Chuang Wai
11. BABY BABY
12. Love Song~Kitto Mou Ichido~
Back to top Go down
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:07 pm

!! POMMY YOU ARE THE BEST *_*
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

thanks a lot pommy, now i can read the titles ! [Article] Love Song Tracklist 1648017425 [Article] Love Song Tracklist 789379007 [Article] Love Song Tracklist 3841215842 [Article] Love Song Tracklist 3186971767
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

thanks so much for the translation, i always love reading these articles :)
Back to top Go down
XFER
XFER
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm

pommy, thanks for the romanization. You should add it to the first post :)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Love Song Tracklist   [Article] Love Song Tracklist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Article] Love Song Tracklist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top