A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

[News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm

I really want to hear this song!!!
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 am

I found this article about the song... who's gonna translate this? Give me
[News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 89bb0d13

Last edited by Hector_epk on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 am

Baidu doesn't let you hotlink images >_<
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:14 am

I guess great news! junshen said that he read on Japanese blogs that WOWOW recorded the play on one day, so maybe someone will record that show and upload the song!
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

^ i hope so :)
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Who's may contact the producer and ask him to put this song for free download in the drama website??? once they have no plans to sell it so it could be a marketing
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:17 pm

^I really want that, but i think it's almost impossible, avex needs money and i'm sure they are going to do something with this song. But maybe they can put a CM with the song at least
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:03 pm

The most weird is there's no news about this 2 new japanese songs in her japanese site... seems like they are no caring about! or someone can contact him and ask for the way that song will come out!!! Pommy??? Why
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 pm

The play song won't be released. Since there's no promotion for the anime song, I doubt it'll be released.

Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 pm

DREAM EXPRESS may be released in the anime OST CD os op and ed best but the play song will be really hard to get!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 pm

If the anime does that good...

Is the anime even well-accepted? It just looks like a show for little kids~
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 am

I'm checking everyday her japanese website, and there's no info about the songs, they keep the Minna de ne's design of 2011 !!!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:40 am

Finally we can hear the song! The play was broadcast on WOWOW and they played the song during the play.

This is not the full song~
http://alan-international.tumblr.com/post/55342702508/lq-web-rip-of-the-theme-song-of-the-play
Back to top Go down
Clebru
Clebru
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:44 am

OMG! It's perfect!!! [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 485539 Why 
Back to top Go down
http://ygfamilytr.org/board/index.php
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:50 am

Dead So grand and beautiful...SO ALAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:23 am

Just wow,
the first thing came into my mind that it's goin' to be sad ballad number and it's in Japanese after long time. Now, alan is back in Japan with this single ‟今ひとたびの修罗” and this song seems very nostalgic when I listen to it, plus... this song it's going to be a super hit. Trust me! 'cause Japanese people loves ballad songs than a rock genre or other types of genre. I can't wait for this whole single. I might goin' to buy it in iTunes! ♪

pommy48 wrote:
Well....someone went to watch the play~
They said alan's song was great...

IF ONLY WE COULD HEAR IT!!!

I wanna hear it now!(>_<)
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:32 am

あーちゃん wrote:
Just wow,
the first thing came into my mind that it's goin' to be sad ballad number and it's in Japanese after long time. Now, alan is back in Japan with this single ‟今ひとたびの修罗” and this song seems very nostalgic when I listen to it, plus... this song it's going to be a super hit. Trust me! 'cause Japanese people loves ballad songs than a rock genre or other types of genre. I can't wait for this whole single. I might goin' to buy it in iTunes! ♪

The producer said there's no release plains for this song.Mobster 
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am

@Hector_epk Well, not sure. It's too early to say so and release date still not confirmed or announced yet.
If it's not a single, then I hope it's a Digital Single for the fans who wants to buy it in Japan and around the world. Hopefully!
The Japanese fans have waited long enough for this single to release and now it's the time to promote this single or else it's going to be too late...
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 am

I love it Love 

it'd be nice if they at least gave it a itunes release or something
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Sound epic and celestial like always! Thanks for sharing, pompomchan :)

Hopefully someone recorded the televised show so we can at least have a HQ ver. of half of the song.

It would really be a waste if this great song doesn't get a full-version release at all in the future

Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 pm

It sounds beautiful and epic, omg, her voice sounds so celestial !!!!
Thanks a lot pommy !!!
I really want this song on a single or album but i hope we can get the full HQ version at least.
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:31 pm

I have been repeatin' that preview all day now and I would like a full version of this song as soon as possible. I don't mind if this single doesn't get a promotion and stuff, just upload it on iTunes.♪ (>_<)
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 am

The 7:40 min version of the song is posted at Baidu! Enjoy @ http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgyNzE5MTI4.html (Password: xiuluo / Credit: 樱和日丽·桜 @ alan's Baidu)

Too bad the song is kind of background-ish since it's a TV-rip of the play. Perhaps some of our audio professionals here can remove those dialogues & loud fighting sound effects and modify the sound a bit so we can have a fine 7:40 rip of the song, xPPP.

Anyway, the song is really, really great. It made me miss her good old days in Japan when she always gave us super high quality music. It's emotional, deep and exquisite. Possibly another masterpiece. This is truly the alan I've always <3d. I wish they'd release it physically/digitally some day in the future :P
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 pm

@mitsurugii I could understand the whole play even without no subtitles, just few words... since I can't hear clearly at what they were saying, not a really good quality though. This whole play is really beautiful and the song it's truly beautiful.♡

Maybe, we might get this song in her new album that is going to release this September... I think?Hopefully.
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Quote :
Anyway, the song is really, really great. It made me miss her good old days in Japan when she always gave us super high quality music. It's emotional, deep and exquisite. Possibly another masterpiece. This is truly the alan I've always <3d. I wish they'd release it physically/digitally some day in the future :P

Exactly !!!!
Thanks a lot !!

new album in September ???? Confuse 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"   [News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] alan to sing theme song of "Ima Hito tabi no Asura"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top