A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm

thanks for the capture, i can' see the site Muah
beautiful and gorgeous, so this is her second digital single in this year, new chinese album is coming soon i guess
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 pm

I thought it would be more special..

At least she sounds so beautiful in the Japanese ver
I personally think that her Japanese songs are more well-produced than her Chinese ones
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Why alan, Why??

Why your Japanese versions sounds more Better that Chinese Versions? Freeze

In conclusion, ECHOES & Eternal love > Hu Huang & Tears of Sakura Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:59 pm

The full version

Back to top Go down
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Love it!! gorgeous song
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

if someone wants a new avatar ↓

New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 Alana
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 am

I love how alan's full songs always suddenly pop up XD

It sounds beautiful, but the Japanese preview indeed sounds better.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 am

Lol it's funny how most of her Chinese songs sounds a bit lacking compared to her Japanese songs...

She recorded eternal love and Tears of Sakura at the same time...and same for Hu Huan and ECHOES lol
Back to top Go down
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 am

I guess Japanese is just a better singing language. Like Latin is for sounding smart and French is for sounding artsy.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 am

That's true. But I prefer alan's Chinese releases !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

some songs are better in chinese, like Chi Bi -DJDQ- or the chinese version of Shiawase no Kane.
but in this case eternal love sounds better in japanese
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

I like the chinese versions of RED CLIFF, Sora Uta and Kuon no kawa, the rest is better in japanese.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 am

I have to agree that eternal love sounds better in Japanese... but that's just because I got used to the Japanese lyrics on it.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Ok we finally have a cover without all of the petals and text on it!
New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 Tearsofsakura
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

pommy do you know the release date of this digital (or physical) single??? New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 313683
Back to top Go down
mellody
mellody
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Male Posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

^ It's pretty Bingo

But that random pink tears kinda out of place, it would be better if it's gray-scaled as well.

I love both of Chinese or Japanese version of the songs, but Red CLiff is kinda different, because no wailing included in Chinese version.
Back to top Go down
http://mellodywords.blogspot.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:52 pm

It was supposed to be scheduled for 2/20, but it got delayed to today...2/24

And both this and Hu Huan are digital releases~
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

thanks pommy ;) Muah
Back to top Go down
Gkone
Gkone
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China   New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:14 am

Tears of sakura's cover
New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China - Page 2 Tearsofsakuracover
Back to top Go down

New Chinese Song, Tears of Sakura, to be released for download in China

View previous topic View next topic Back to top