alan e-magazine #56

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

alan e-magazine #56 Empty
PostSubject: alan e-magazine #56   alan e-magazine #56 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Good afternoon to all the e-magazine subscribers!
We have to tell everyone about alan's new songs tie-ins☆☆☆

Everyone probably already seen it, Japanese TV station's anime {Inuyasha: The Final Act}. The ending theme song is alan's song {Diamond}!! It's still being played right now, so please for everyone to go watch it♪

Also! There's the PSP(R game {GOD EATER}) by Bandai Namco Games which will be released on February 4, 2010 that will use alan's song {Over the clouds} as the opening theme!!

The TV commercials is being played right now, so please for everyone to go watch it.

alan is working very hard for her {alan 1st concert - voice of you - supported by Bourbon}, so please for everyone to read her message.

"This year is about to end~~~Everyone...good afternoon...Did you see my blog?? There were so many replies, so very thankful to everyone!! It was to calculate the results to see what songs everyone want alan to sing. To tell you the truth, these were huge numbers, so it's a bit shocking.....(laughs) But it's ok! These were such happy results♪We'll announce the results soon! Please wait for it(^ー^* )Hohohohoho...ah!! Oh...ho! alan family's e-magazine subscribers, it's not only the poll from the blog, the results oh~~♪Do you really want to know??? Very quickly~~~ (^∇^)"

From alan and the staff
Back to top Go down
Hanabi
Hanabi
幸せの鐘 fan
幸せの鐘 fan

Female Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: alan e-magazine #56   alan e-magazine #56 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Thank you for translating this.
Can't wait for the result of the sondage ^^
Back to top Go down

atari
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: alan e-magazine #56   alan e-magazine #56 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks for posting the news. I'm even more excited now about the songs.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: alan e-magazine #56   alan e-magazine #56 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm

yes, i want to knoooow
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan e-magazine #56   alan e-magazine #56 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan e-magazine #56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top