A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
 3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

3rd concert discussion thread (Live)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
thernz
thernz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 364

3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 am

alan family is alan's life,

but

Is it yours?
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:23 am

It was fun freaking out together Hohoho
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:24 am

Yes, it was great!

Just watching the alan concert alone would have been amazing, but watching together with everyone made even better♥
Back to top Go down
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
GREEN ~Love Moon Light~
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 am

longing future makes me cry cry and cryyyyyyyyy Why
I also shout for alan when encore my neighbor thought I'm crazy... Blush
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm

i read the 16 pages, with all your comments you make me feel really excited and guilty, now i have to wait till december
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

adantatu2 wrote:
i read the 16 pages, with all your comments you make me feel really excited and guilty, now i have to wait till december

THIS!

Damm! till that hours I´ve sleeping Good-night

Why I´m came so tired from my job and I can´t watch it, WHY...? Freeze
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh I just noticed that alan has basically performed all of the songs on Voice of EARTH *_*
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Noo.. I wanted Komorebi and Namonaki Tane on the setlist too! Not the instrumentals... those are two of her best songs ~_~ And I want Kanashimi and My Moonlight..

Oh well, I am happy about Over the clouds, Tsuki ga Watashi, ECHOES, Hitostu, and BRAVE!

I don't see the point of Call My Name again though
Sakura Modern would have been a better old B-side to perform than Tokyo Mimei (but maybe she wanted to sing that song for Japan)

I don't have time to read the 16 pages right now, was it better than the first concert you think?! :D
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

^definitely!!! I feel like for the first concert she was mostly just singing... whereas this time she's really performing and enjoying herself!

and trust me, call my name was just like alan-cuteness-overload Embarrass esp since she forgot the lyrics so it was just more watching her having fun rather than listening to the song :D at least that's how it is for me
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Aww :D I can't wait to buy the DVD :)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

I really wanted Sakura Modern too, but I thought Tokyo Mimei fits the most. I cried when alan cried because even though it's a simple song, but it holds all of her sad feelings when she first came to Tokyo.

I really enjoyed Call my name during the 1st concert and same for this time. It's just a fun for everyone to sing along to. It also fits with the pop segment more.

I think vocally, the 1st concert was best. voice of you had 3 concerts, so the DVD one was the last concert, so alan was probably more confident while she only had this 1 concert this time, so you can see she was nervous in the beginning and she looked a bit sick, so she didn't hit all of the notes, but her vocals were still near perfection. She started to sound even better when she got the hang of it and didn't look nervous anymore.
The outfits and setlist was really amazing this time. She sang songs that everyone wanted to hear, so even if you don't like some of the songs, you will definitely hear the ones that you do love!
The rearrangement for some of the songs were awesome like with Over the clouds~! And it was so fun to see alan being herself on the stage~ Even when she forgot the lyrics, she just laughed and sang 'I forgot the lyrics"
You get to see her laugh and smile, but you also got the see her cry.
You just get to see all sides of alan and I love that~ I love that she's not afraid to open herself up to us!

So I think this concert was better than the first just because of all the sentiments of it. It's the last concert we'll get to see from alan in Japan, so all of the songs feel so much more special now.

And really...I would kill a lot of people to hear My Heart Will Go On again lol
She nailed that song! *_*

Ah...I typed a lot X_X
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Oh wow! Did she sing that in English or Japanese? and yeah, though she missed a few of my favorites, she did get a lot of them, so it seems like everyone was pretty happy :D

Ahh you're making me so regretful hah! Maybe there is a chance someone recorded some of the concert and will upload it somewhere...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

She sang My Heart Will Go On in English!!! It was amazing~ We've always seen alan reaching those high wails and we just think they're so beautiful, but for My Heart Will Go On, alan wasn't beautiful...She wasn't the serene goddess we know, she was just rocking it! I really got to hear the 'power' in her voice!

Her wails are like a rose in glass, but her performance of My Heart Will Go On was like that glass dropping to the floor! It was just amazing seriously!

It was also fun with eternal love/Tears of Sakura because she added in some new English lines.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

just read 16 pages lol
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

Haha i just read them all too... I'm so excited now ahhh
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Breaks my heart, but alan had a fever of 39C before she went on stage yesterday  3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 614224
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

^I am plain heartbroken today from all the news Cry
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm

wow, thats why she seemed sick, poor girl, being sick and still make such an awsome concert,
i hope she's resting now
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

poor girl, she is so professional, i hope she can rest!!
get well dear alan

thanks to some user of tieba i watch 1 hour of concert, at the beggining she looks uncomfortable, and we know why.
i cried with namonaki tane, tokyo mimei and natsukashii mirai
maybe she doesn't sing perfect and forgot a lot of words, but this concert was so emotional!!
it feels like her last concert, and i'm still criying, it was beautiful
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 am

39C? No wonder she looked uncomfortable. Alan pushes herself so hard!
She gaves us an amazing concert even though she was sick! ;__;

Tokyo Mimei broke my heart when she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 am

I want to hear sky's review and I want photos
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

^ Me too!

And AH! I just thought about something...A while back, I posted lyrics and an mp3 for Yume no Garden on Weibo and then alan replied and re-weiboed my post and explained she really love this song...and that she played the erhu parts in it

-maybe I'm crazy-

But maybe she decided to add Yume no Garden to the tracklist after seeing my post? Because a lot of people re-weiboed my post after she did saying how much they loved this song and how they've never heard it before?
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

aw, I think it can be, cause obviously she reads everyone's opinions (remember chopsticks)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd concert discussion thread (Live)    3rd concert discussion thread (Live) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd concert discussion thread (Live)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top