A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Very high - alan never disappoints
How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_lcap15%How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
High - I think it will be great
How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_lcap31%How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Low - I don't want to be disappointed, so...
How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_lcap46%How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Very low - I'm sure it will suck
How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_lcap8%How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? Empty
PostSubject: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Based on first single and everything so far did you set your expectations high or low?

I'm curious since I'm scared it will be boring and just blend in with other cpop stars. My expectations are based also on lan se ~love moonlight~ EP. It took me long time to appreciate it and I still find her japanese songs better than that.

There is no multiple choice and vote cancelling is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:16 pm

No matter what, I always have low expectations for everything lol

I just don't want to be disappointed...

And I'm worried because Cpop gets so boring X_X
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Very Low, after her 2 cpop song, I have no high expectation, Hopefully it come with the micro movie that what I'm really looking forward to
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:00 am

Kind of low I guess. Considering she switched company, we don't really know what kind of album she'll release. I wonder whether she'll (over)use the wail.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 am

At first my expectations were really high, I mean I loooove alan's Chinese songs, but after "Wo Hui Lai Le"... Hum. I still have high expectations.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 pm

tenshi no hane wrote:
Kind of low I guess. Considering she switched company, we don't really know what kind of album she'll release. I wonder whether she'll (over)use the wail.

I have the opposite feeling...that they'll underuse the wail X_X
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 am

^ I have the feeling they'll either overuse it or not use it at all >.<
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

I guess I don't really know actually, I don't know how her new company works, maybe they'll use the Asian theme a lot but I don't think so. I just hope they won't fill the album with album fillers, just like most of Cpop albums : 60% of boring ballads...

And I have the feeling they'll underuse the wail.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't know what to expect
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am

I pretty much have no expectations to this album. I really have nothing to go on, since I haven't even listened to the new single yet worst fan award Sneaky

So I have no idea what this album is going to be like. I hope it's good though XD
Back to top Go down
Midori-chan
Midori-chan
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 pm

My expectations are actually very high and I really, really hope that we will get another great album like alan's "Debut Mandarin Album" or "Love Moonlight"!

"Wo Hui Lai Le" was a really nice song - in my opinion - and I hope there will be a lot of great new songs on the next album!

As for alan's Tibetan wail...PLEASE let them use it! I mean, it's so wonderful and kind of alan's trademark.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How high are your expectations of the upcoming album?   How high are your expectations of the upcoming album? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top