View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 Empty
PostSubject: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:19 am

It's available for preorder worldwide on iTunes.
The cover on iTunes is not the official one.

The physical release will only be CD only.
A total of 10 tracks with 5 tracks we've already heard.
There are 3 songs not included in the album that will be released as singles afterwards.

(Apparently the reason why this is such a short album is due to lacking production because alan refused to act in a movie...)
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 am

I don't care about a short setlist, after all this time waiting for it, WE'RE FINALLY ALMOST THERE, THIS ALBUM IS COOOOMING!!
And we're having singles later! (Let's hope not too much later.)
(ps: Yuehua, this is the last straw, I'll never defend you again, like, NEVER.)
Back to top Go down
artcika
artcika
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 pm

and why did she refuse to act in a movie? >_O

considering the little she gets she gets quite good stuff, i mean even Ayu doesn't get anything close to what stuff alan gets which is kinda funny considering how big of a superstar Ayu is. I actually prefere it this way less of everything but when they give they give stuff that's absolutelly breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks for the new info !!! I'm glad we are finally getting an album !!!!
I'm so happy, we already have half album, but It doesn't matter, the only song I don't like is the one with the MV featuring a member of NUEST !!

After this album, we're going to get more music, yay !!
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Oh Yuehua...  Disappoint 

Well, at least the album is finally here. I was afraid they were gonna postpone it again lol XP
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:17 am

artcika wrote:
and why did she refuse to act in a movie? >_O

considering the little she gets she gets quite good stuff, i mean even Ayu doesn't get anything close to what stuff alan gets which is kinda funny considering how big of a superstar Ayu is. I actually prefere it this way less of everything but when they give they give stuff that's absolutelly breathtaking.

Cause she doesn't want to be an actress~ She only wants to focus on music, but her company keeps on pushing her towards acting because that's how you get popular in China...

And also if she acts in a movie, the movie production company will sponsor her album as well

That's why she doesn't have any endorsements this year (Inoherb and Yishion ended) because she refused to act in a movie (which those company sponsored)
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am

I really respect alan decision for that Hopefully this album isn't filled with to much ballad. I'm just curious are they going to have a MV package included or is it just a CD and no future package like her previous album.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 am

Has anyone seen this yet?

I'm so confused as to what is happening, lol  @_@
Back to top Go down

yum
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 am

mistermickeyd wrote:
Has anyone seen this yet?

I'm so confused as to what is happening, lol  @_@

whaaaat  Confuse 

i really dont know how to react to that lol, i hope this is just for shock value, i began to hear japanese music and -alan- because i was tired of the popular music made in america which i really hated, so hopefully she isnt going there.
she is beautiful as always though..
btw is the guy in the end (0:12) eating chicken? XDD
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 am

The album is out on QQ Music.

So far I've only heard the Intro and 蓦兰 (the song) is really really good imo !
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 am

OMG THIS GODSEND ALBUM
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:59 am

AHHHH!!! I WANNA HEAR IT SOOOO BAD!!! lol [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 103912 

QQ Music doesn't wanna work for me so I'm stuck imagining what it sounds like XP
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Download unblock youku for chrome!
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Thanks Pommy, I was gonna go mad with anticipation for a second Sweat

For some reason it didn't cross my mind to look for an extension to get over the wall lol

----------

EDIT: Just wanna say I like the way the album turned out.

Not that I'm necessarily forgiving Yuehua for the way they've been handling everything, but at least I'm content with the end result lol
Back to top Go down
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 am

Pinguu wrote:
The album is out on QQ Music.

So far I've only heard the Intro and 蓦兰 (the song) is really really good imo !

Pinguu, you can search for it!

The new songs are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
paradesu
paradesu
Venus artist
Venus artist

Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 am

Wow this album really came out of nowhew for me personally since i wasn't expecting a new album from her ^^ well, i have been a bit unactive when it comes to following her this year (but that's because i've been unactive with everything else too D:) but i'm so happy that she got a new album even though it has only 10 songs, but t10 songs is still amazing! Hopefully i'm able to hear the album soon too, can't wait :D !

btw, that video which mistermickeyd sent, is it a teaser for upcoming music video or commercial or what? i think it seems interesting and i love the way she looks like an angel there :D !
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Paradesu
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 am

Full MV!

Pretty intense for a music video....especially from alan lol
Back to top Go down
artcika
artcika
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:45 am

im totally in love with her vocals in this, they sound so powerful, something what i have beeen missing in her earlier stuff. I think my favorite out of the new ones has to be Sandy, everything is just perfect about it. It somewhat gives me GACKT wibes. Actually quite a few songs do, i don't know why. The arrangements make me think or him. I am not too much into the rest, but i have a very strong feeling every single one of the songs will grow on me. Cuz till now most of the tracks i didn't really like ended up in the list of my faves.

And that music video... the visuals are just stunning! even if as Pomsy said the song kinda doesn't fit it at all, but who cares! lol
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:52 am

Yes yes! Her vocals are totally strong!!!

I always had a problem with her rock-ish songs cause she sounds too soft and weak, but she sounds really good in this album!

Sandy is probably a metaphor for her earlier self, so especially the last two verses makes me all teary-eyed

And another fan told me this album is 3x thicker than Love Song!
Back to top Go down
twilightsky
twilightsky
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 am

The album is great; so much better than the last one [I loved it too] but this one has shown how much she has improved. Would like to change my avatar to the 'dark' alan in the Molan MV lol...
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:18 pm

That PV is so weird for someone like alan, anyway, to be honest I don't like the new tracks at all and I feel bad because alan worked so hard for the album, I'm going to try to listen the album again
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:10 am

So apparently there'll be a MV for 阡陌 too ?

This time I have to say, I'm really satisfied with the release overall (regardless of the fact we have so few new songs but if there are new singles coming our way it's fine), they did a good job on almost every aspect, and 蓦兰 overall really looks like a decent release.
I love the title song, it gives me Sora Uta vibes, love her vocals love the way she sings, everything is on point. The MV is slightly trashy but remains quite creative and good looking, and it got many people interested too (as it's currently #3 on Yinyuetai).
The new songs are great too, the rap in 懦弱 is unnecessary though lol. And at first I thought Sandy was a snoozefest but after listening to it a few times it got me (especially thanks to the lyrics at first).
It's great they remastered 天地问剑 too. And I love the cover, the theme and the artistic direction.

I think that she needed something different to offer the Chinese audience this time, this is actually different but keeps the alan signature.

Last edited by Pinguu on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 am

I'm surprised many people disliked 驀蘭 PV! I find it so interesting!
It's completely new for alan, but I find it perfect for her. It's "disturbing" done in alan-style.
The album is seriously great. I think I still prefer Love Song, but the two are so different that I feel comparing them is really impossible. Love Song was ethereal, delicate as a butterfly; 驀蘭 is so serious, heavy and bittersweet. It's filled with a sad aftertaste. It's ground to earth, where Love Song was up in the sky, almost like alan was daydreaming.
I don't mind the rap in 懦弱 either. Even 愛未走遠 finds its place and I appreciate its semplicity, it's lovely!
I would love to hear interpretations about 驀蘭 PV, I think there are so many possibilities!
Back to top Go down
RaeMessuri
RaeMessuri
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 am

Pinguu wrote:
So apparently there'll be a MV for 阡陌 too ?

Here it is:

阡陌 – Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izLI1JfUwa0

I like only 3 songs on the album:
阡陌 – because of alan's deep voice
Home – because of all the instrumentation, especially I like a distinct participation of guitars in the chorus of the song
天地问剑 –  it's just magnificent score

Eventually 遙遠的重逢 (Distant Reunion) was not included on the album - that's disappointing I think because it's superb...

I have a question:
– which one is that song from the movie Qin's Moon "秦时明月?
I haven't heard it and I feel completely confused about it – which one is it, or was it left out like "Distant Reunion" ?

Thank you for sharing "Distant Reunion" on SoundCloud!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 am

Distant Reunion was for Qin's Moon
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15   [New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New] 驀蘭, Chinese album 7/15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top