A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) Empty
PostSubject: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Fans have many reasons to love her from her sweet appearance, bright voice, energized personality, and the one thing that people most often speak of...her strong and steady professionalism. Before this interview, she just came back from "Let's Shake It" with multiple bruises on her arms and legs. The producers invited her once again to perform on the show and it was for the semifinals. alan, who wouldn't admit defeat, learned the full choreography in only 2 days and even advanced to the next stage. This is alan's strength. Inside this small Tibetan girl, there hides this huge explosive force.

Asia's “Blue Whirlwind"
The first time I saw alan in person was at the "Genki Japan" event. alan came as the Chinese-Japanese ambassador and sang a few songs. This event was to give energy to Japan after the Great Tohoku earthquake and alan's emotional voice just brought up the atmosphere exhibiting a power that doesn't fit with her appearance. Being able to see alan again this time, I felt like it was easier to get closer to her. She entered the studio all energetically and greeted everyone. She went to the clothing racks to see what she will be wearing today and talked closely with the editor to see what the theme was. alan's eyes sends out electricity because when you talk, she will just look at you. She'll respond to your questions with "Oh, wow, ok, hehe" as she blinks. alan replies back very cheerily and her voice is very pleasing on the ears. Her strong pronunciation using her lower abdomen muscles still doesn't lose its refreshing gentleness of a young girl. She has a kind of power that pulls you closer to her, so you won't feel distant around her.
The 25-year-old, alan, was born in "Beauty Valley". Her sweet appearance makes everyone like her and Japanese media say she is an "otaku's goddess". When she was little, she would be very playful and she would swim, play with mud, climb trees, so she was more like a little boy. She would often come home with wounds, so it may be this that made alan have a fearless temper. When alan was 19, she went to Japan. With a 0% Japanese proficiency, she learned the language as she was continuing down her music journey. She endured her tough training, her loneliness in a foreign land, and all the stress. Very quickly, she was able to come to success. She released her first single, "Ashita e no Sanka" in 2007 and she was unstoppable. She charged towards the top of the Asian music industry. She sang the theme songs for the successful "RED CLIFF" and "Bu Bu Jing Xin". Under her cheerful smile, she hides a strong heart. While doing her best in her music career, she also try to do lots of charity events and using her power to bridge the gap between China and Japan. This sweet girl uses her unique voice and her strong heart to start a "Blue Whirlwind"!

Fighting for her dream
Q: When you were little, you were a rowdy little kid. When you were a student, you were a perfect student. When you were in Japan, you were a new artist fighting hard for your dream and now you are alan, who is leading Asia's music industry. Which of these stages did you like yourself better?
A: Every stage is different. Some I treasure, some I made a mistake. When I was little, I was really naughty, but I wasted a lot of time. When I was a student, I had a lot of stress, so I lost some freedom. How, I feel a bit more relaxed and I look at everything with a worry-free eye, haha!

Q: You endured a lot of hard work in Japan that people your age can't even imagine, so you've also lost the fun of youth that people your age got to enjoy. Do you think it was worth it?
A: Definitely. It's always happy being able to work hard for your dream and I was able to make money sooner than people my age, so I felt very accomplished.

Q: You participated in "Let's Shake It" and shot some micromovies, so compared to music, do you think acting and dancing is more interesting?
A: I still want to focus on being a singer. This has been my dream since I was little and it's something that I'm most talented at. I'm willing to try out other options only if I'm not holding up my main career. As an artist, I should respect the company's plans for me. Before, I turned down some offers to act in a TV drama because I didn't have time for it. This is also the second time "Let's Shake It" producers has invited me, so I really couldn't turn it down again.

Q: I know that you had to go to the hospital for injuries from "Let's Shake It" and everyone was really worried about you. It was only for a show, so did you really have to work so hard for it?
A: I have mental obsessiveness (Ha! Just kidding). I feel like if I have to face an audience, then I should do my best. Before, I turned the producers down because I didn't know how to dance, so I didn't want to look like a fool. Since I said yes this time, I have to perform outstandingly.

I want to open a wine bar
Q: Do you still have some boyish traits?
A: Of course. I will fight to pay to the bill, so people usually can't win over me. I will often set the record straight for other people. I'm really afraid to owe anyone favors. I don't like to eat snacks. I'm probably like a guy in this way, but I also have a really girly side. I can't resist any princess-y things. Princess outfits, lace...I love them all.

Q: If you didn't sing, then what would you want to do?
A: I would probably open a wine bear as a gathering place for my friends. I really love red wine.

Q: What do you think the relationship between the entertainment and fashion industry is?
A: I feel like these two shouldn't be separated. They both lead society into the latest fashion and will make people want to reach for the top. The difference is that one uses acting while the other appeals to the senses.

Q: Since you've been in Japan for such a long time, can you recommend fun places for us?
A: Tokyo's Odaiba, the night scenery there is very beautiful and they have a small Statue of Liberty. It's a great place for dates. Also, there's Hakone's Lake Ashi, Owakudani, and Mt. Fuji. The air there is very fresh and when it's cherry blossom season, the scenery is even more enchanting. When I was in Japan, I was trained in Shibuya, so every day after classes, I would go to the clothing and accessory shops on my way home. I was shopping every day.
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks, pomster! You're so fast! <3

alan wrote:
I will fight to pay to the bill

Oh, really? I still remember a column of hers saying she's good at getting things from others Hohoho
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:36 am

"Oh, wow, ok, hehe" - hehehe Bingo

Fight to pay the bill? haha typical asian ;) (She was brought up well) My family is like that, I find it annoying. lol
Red wine ey... She likes red wine! Good job
I should visit Tokyo's Odaiba next time im in Japan. So much to do in Japan so little time! Good job

Thanks for the translations pomster! <3
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:30 am

learned the things I didnt know. thank you pompom
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Thank you for the translation
Back to top Go down
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Quote :
It's a great place for dates.

Oho! :D

Quote :
I will often set the record straight for other people.

Damn straight, alan!

Quote :
I really love red wine.

This actually surprised me! I love how she wants to set up a place for her friends to gather. ;w; She really is such a gentle and kind person.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)   [Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Translation] bea's Up June 2012 (Chinese edition)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top