A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[News] alan as a contestant on singing show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

[News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm

tbh I agree that it wasn't her best performance, especially the first line. I think she was nervous.

But I'm really glad actually. It may be sad but it's a fact that in China being a participant on these shows do help build fame. Also people do get recognized for their singing abilities, if not by the judges at least by viewers. I just hope she will be singing amazing songs that show off her talent, rather than just bland cpop songs.
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:09 pm

It's good cause she was the #1 trending topic on Weibo!
Though a lot of it was started by haters, but any kind of publicity is good!
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:28 pm

well there were some things I wish she didn't say cos they were seriously baits for haters, so I'm not surprised. But well any kind of publicity is chance for her to get more fans too!
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:32 pm

pommy48 wrote:
It's good cause she was the #1 trending topic on Weibo!
Though a lot of it was started by haters, but any kind of publicity is good!

she's still trending in #1 position!
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:49 am

I saw the performance on Youtube, and I agree, it's not perfect.
Personally, instead of a playback concert or whatever is common in China, I prefer to see her in some show where at least she can sing live, and the more she stays there, more she'll be known. I don't know in China, but in Italy programs like X Factor give way more popularity than a good musical promotionXD
And I kind of think this is a good challenge for her: she will meet people with strong voices and she'll be pushed to do her best. I think it's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:44 am

^ Exactly, she'll be pushed to do her best !

And I think that even if she doesn't win but can reach like finalist grade, her popularity can grow a lot ! Just look at Jike Junyi who was finalist for The Voice of China last year, her three singles are slaying the charts, and she's kinda like alan, from an ethnic minority and stuff.

We just have to wait and see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:22 am

^^ That's true, I didn't think about it that way.

This competition will push her to do the very best she can, and that's what counts. And the exposure in the media won't hurt either lol :D
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Seriously, i thought she was already famous in China, i watch many videos of her performances and some with her fans.
Oh well, promotion is promotion
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:15 am

Now that I thnk about it, can anyone tell me what the final prize is?
'Cause I've always thought it was some kind of discographic contract, but what use would that be for alan if she wins, she's already signed up somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:52 pm

well seems like she does not want to come back to japan, but someone knows when is the next alan aparence? i never watched X-factor
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk

studieren
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:15 pm

martyt wrote:
I couldn't watch the video, but thanks anyway for the translation pommy!
Can you visit Youku?http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU1MTIwNzAw.html
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:20 am

^
Thanks, in the end I watched it on youtube! =D
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:50 am

A new performance. I'm not entirely sure about this but I think they were randomly put in groups and asked to practice a specified song for a few hours before the performance.

Anyways so alan performs Faye Wong's "I'm Willing" with two other contestants. I think she was really lovely, but the guy seriously makes me squirm, plus the other girl was out of tune at some points. But alan got through in the end so that's really the main thing that matters

In the beginning she was talking about how she wasn't expecting the rules to be so strict and all, and a bit about how they wanted to find some ways to add their own touch to the song. I'll probably do a transcript when I get the time (or pommy... Hohoho )

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:08 am

It's hard for me to do a transcript since I only have Internet on my phone >_<
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:24 am

Yeah, I wasn't digging the guy's voice too much either... But as long as she moved on, that's all that matters to me lol
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:37 pm

So looks like alan left the show...and thank god!

Apparently the stylists wanted to dress her up as a fool, but alan refused cause her image has always been that of a goddess
So the judge she was with said "if you don't respect my decision, then you can go"

So she did >_>
It was a crap show anyways!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm proud she stood up for herself.
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:41 am

Good for alan! Good job

She shouldn't need to lower her standards for anyone, especially not for a damn singing competition. She's proven many times over that she's got the talent.
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:24 am

Wow, I'm really impressed by her pride and strenght. Not many in need of publicity would have done what she did, she's truly correct and honest with herself, hell, that's so rare. She's one of a kind.
I'm a little bit sad ('cause I liked the idea of this show and was looking forward her performances -well, but if it was crappy, better this way) but, God, if I respect her a thousand times more!! She's amazing, she already understood that doing something she doesn't like will get her nowhere.
I'm soooo happy and proud she always does what she feels right.
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm glad she left this show, now alan please release your chinese album or something in Japan
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:41 am

Ah that's so cool ! Thank God, she made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk

_yuchun_
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:42 am

oh, really cool. I also think she did a right thing.

I want her to cling to her own style,

and she shouldn't decline her level as a singer.

Anyways, fans always are with her,

so I would like her to sing her own, moving song.
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

pommy48 wrote:
So looks like alan left the show...and thank god!

Apparently the stylists wanted to dress her up as a fool, but alan refused cause her image has always been that of a goddess
So the judge she was with said "if you don't respect my decision, then you can go"

So she did >_>
It was a crap show anyways!

Good for her. I was never a fan of televised singing/talent competitions like these. I get that the show could've been some good publicity for alan, but not at the expense of her dignity.
Back to top Go down
DEAncientNaga
DEAncientNaga
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:44 am

Just to inform, it's aired already actually if you guys don't know >.o /
I've watched quite few episodes
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] alan as a contestant on singing show   [News] alan as a contestant on singing show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[News] alan as a contestant on singing show

View previous topic View next topic Back to top