A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry Empty
PostSubject: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Quote :
Japan Avex artist, alan, to announce her new self-made Chinese album soon and plans to finish recording in Taipei.
[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry 201003121814574be3f
alan's 1st Chinese album.

Wang Yi Entertainment 3/12 report Japan Avex artist, alan, to announce her new self-made Chinese album soon and plans to finish recording in Taipei.

It has been reported that the new album will be different than her 1st album and that all of the songs used will be new original compositions. In order to protect the localization of alan's new album, no matter if it's the producer or documents, they've all been arranged to be sent to Avex Taiwan. alan immediately went into recording, modeling, and MV shooting and other related work when she arrived in Taiwan. Avex is rather satisfied with alan's accomplishment in Japan, so they has invested a rather large amount of money toward her album that will be completely directed toward the China area. The people involved in the making of the album is also very strong. Avex has great hopes on alan to use this album to completely charge into the Mandarin market.

alan immediately updated her blog after arriving in Taiwan on March 12th to tell her caring fans about her. Her message is warm and approachable and below is the content:

Hi everyone

This is alan

I arrived in Taipei last night

But I'm not too familiar with this city yet

The weather today is very nice, so how is Tokyo? Is it warm too?

But even though the weather is nice..I still can't go out and play

I'm going to immediately go to the company now

I have recording today

I'm here in Taiwan this time for recording and to shot a PV

I'll work hard here

Source
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 am

Woah, a new Chinese album :hohoho: !!
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
zyoeru
zyoeru
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 am

I'm more excited for a Chinese album now I know it's based off original compositions!
Back to top Go down
http://muzaimoratorium.blogspot.com
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm

All new original compositions! [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-037
I'm so excited with this new album [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017 [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry Tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017 Yaayy for alan! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/

atari
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

It's good that she is enterting the Chinese music market now.
Back to top Go down
y_nathz
y_nathz
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Yay Chinese album !!!
I'm so excited for this [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry 614224
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/y_nathz
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 am

You know, I hope that the packaging would be the same as the first one. It'll be so nice! (and it'll look so nice on display...hehe)
New compositions. Yay!
[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry 84287
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 am

love.alanx wrote:
You know, I hope that the packaging would be the same as the first one. It'll be so nice! (and it'll look so nice on display...hehe)
New compositions. Yay!
[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry 84287

You mean packaging in large size CD case like Xin De Dong Fang? :XD:
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry   [Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Article] alan in Taiwan To Record 2nd Chinese Album, Fully Entering The Chinese Industry

View previous topic View next topic Back to top