A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu Empty
PostSubject: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

2010-04-29 17:53:02

Today, the Tibetan female singer, alan, carried her new album "Lan Se ~Love Moon Light" to Chengdu for the fan meeting and the press conference.

At the event, alan sang the new album's hit song "Xuan Ying ~Sharp Light" and "Ai Kan De Jian", "Ming Ri Zan Ge" and "Ai Jiu Shi Shou. alan revealed that she has a new endorsement this year and the commercial has already been shot. "Everyone in Chengdu will see me on TV soon".

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu 0d439b7801
alan singing "Xuan Ying ~Sharp Light"

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu 0d439b8902
alan singing "Ai Kan De Jian"

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu 0d439baf03
Site of the new album's press conference

alan's hometown is Sichuan's Kangding and as a Tibetan, alan said: "Fellow citizens in Yushu are like my relatives who has to suffer the same kind of pain." alan also donated 1 million yen for the victims. Being the daughter of Sichuan, alan specially recorded the song "Ai Jiu Shi Shou" for the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. This song raised RMB 298,000 for the victims.

A lot of friends came to congratulate alan on her new album. The award winning Aaron Kwok, fellow Shin, fellow A-Lin, and the director John Woo used VCRs to send their blessings "hope that alan's new album will sell a lot".

Last edited by pommy48 on Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:05 am

Ah she sang Sharp Light! :XD:
I really want to see the live version of that song.. Is there any video?
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:04 am

WOaaah, alan is such a great singer O_____O ! 1 000 000 Yen and 298 000 RMB !

"Everyone in Chengdu will see me on TV soon" : Now, we know what the mountain shooting will be used for ^^
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
fuawas
fuawas
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:14 am

Wow she donated 1 million yens for the victims! ^^
She's so great ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/fuawas
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:15 am

I love her outfit~ *wants to hear Sharp Light live*
She's so sweet to make a donation ^-^
Back to top Go down
kirei_ayumi
kirei_ayumi
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

ah!! I wanna hear sharp light live also!
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Is this the performance? The background is same with the pics above

http://tieba.baidu.com/%B4%EF%CD%DF%D7%BF%C2%EA/shipin/play/2d84ce15a820d50be33a8e76

http://tieba.baidu.com/%B4%EF%CD%DF%D7%BF%C2%EA/shipin/play/54360cd9be2c07b8fff8e975

My connection sucks when it's Chinese video streaming [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu Th_107_ maybe someone can rip it please?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi27
Ayumi27
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Male Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:43 pm

She's a great person
And I really want to see that video (lanfix link didn't work for me)
Back to top Go down
Hmonks
Hmonks
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Hmm the video seem like Alan lip sycn ? I guess it the video and the audio.....
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

^ Eh really? Maybe it looked like lip sync coz the video is in low quality so the sound just didn't fit the video?

@Ayumi27 Also me myself can't see it [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu 923404 I'm waiting for the loading, and suddenly the video stops buffering and I have to refresh then the loading starts from beginning again
Back to top Go down

atari
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

It's interesting that Aaron Kwok wishes well for alan. I wonder if he has listened to her Japanese music. I have listened to Aaron's music a long time ago. It is saying something that he is wishing her to sell a lot, seeing that he well-known in asian countries.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu   [Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Article] Aaron Kwok wishes for alan to sell a lot, alan's new album campaigns for Yushu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top