A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 52

Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) Empty
PostSubject: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:14 am

'Ello~! :D

Seems like a few here are (former) AHS members, eh? Well, I currently am a member, but I'm not much online, except to check up on the news. No offense to AHS or its members, but big forums like that gets so "cold", sort of, if you understand what I mean. Too many people to keep track on, and you never really form bonds with anyone. Which is why I prefer relatively small forums, like this one, the atmosphere feels good in here.

Anyway, I'm an Alan fan (obviously) since her debut, but I've been slacking off, so I haven't really heard her songs after [i]Voice of EARTH[/i] album and [i]Kuon no Kawa[/i] single. But I've seen the covers for her latest single, they are so gorgeous, Alan is as beautiful as ever.

Well, I don't know what more to say. I'm from Norway, born in 1992, works at a laundry service (lol), will get back in school in August, and will study in England in a few years, hopefully meeting up with my friend who will also be there.

Hope to get along with everyone, see you around. :)

:casual:

Last edited by jellybean on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:31 am

hi jellybean.. welcome to AI Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) 658375 hope you enjoy here.
i like this forum so i hope you will like it too..
see you around Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) 655382

oh and nice to meet you here too...
Back to top Go down
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 am

Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will like it here also. :D But how come you can use smilies? :O I couldn't get them to work. *cries*
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 am

Hello :hi:
Hahaha I understand and feel the same way as you said about AHS sometimes *no offense too xD don't kill me* Welcome to international alan family and I hope you'll enjoy being here :XD:
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am

Yeah, a lot of people here are from AHS XD; (me included)

Welcome to AI~

Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 am

Haha welcome ♥ Thank you for joining!!!

Everyone is just so nice here ♥ Your posts will never be ignored *o*

Yay~!!! More fans in Europe ♥

When you're posting, just click on the smiley face to the right of "colors" and the left of "others" and you should be able to use the smileys~
Back to top Go down
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:24 pm

lanfix: Thanks, I'm sure I will. :) Your ava is so cute, and totally epic win with that bunny smiley there, hehe. ;D

tenshi: Ah, I see, cool, I may have seen you around, but I never remember anyone's username, haha! :P

pommy: My post will never be ignored?! Honestly, truly truly? Yay~! :D XD And I did that with the smiley, but for some reason it seems to not work when I post a new topic or use advanced options (like, reply box in own window, not the fast reply thing) when replying to a thread. But it works when I use fast reply, though. Weird. :O Ah well... :P
Back to top Go down
lanfix
lanfix
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1648

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:40 pm

^ Hahaha I love that Tuzki too :XD: Guess I'll make another alanTuzki avatar when I have time..
Back to top Go down
http://infinity328.tumblr.com/
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Haha cause the forum is still so small, so unless you ask like..."what's the meaning of life", mostly everyone will reply and respond to whatever problems you have :D

Ah @_@ I'm not sure what's happening with the smileys.....
Back to top Go down
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 am

Yay, looks like it's working now, I was just able to edit in a smiley in the first post. 👼
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:36 am

I know right? I sometimes feel like that at AHS.
Anyways welcome to AI! Post lots!
Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) 658375
Back to top Go down
jellybean
jellybean
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 am

I sadly feel like that all the time on AHS, so I'm only really there to catch up on the news, take a look at her newest covers/images, and so on. :P Anyway, thanks, I will. :D
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)   Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another AHS member, it seems~ :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top