AI Fanbook Donations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

AI Fanbook Donations Empty
PostSubject: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Sorry for the long wait...but if you are one of the donators willing to donate, then please PM me, so I can tell you the Paypal address!

Those that PMed me already...please PM me again...haha sorry~

Thanks everyone! Muah
Back to top Go down
alanamra
alanamra
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Can I send some after the 10th? I get paid on the 10th (midnight) so...
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah that's fine! Thanks so much!!!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 am

Are you just gonna see how much money people will donate and whether it'll be enough? Or divide the costs among those who want to donate? (I don't know if people have already donated)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:31 am

People have already donated and I'm waiting for my brother to tell me how much each person donated...

Or to make my job easier would be for the donators to tell me how much they donated lol

But there are also other donators who are waiting to see how much everyone has donated and then they can donate however much I need~

And I guess if everyone's donations still doesn't cover it, I'll just pay for the rest~!
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 am

^ How much does getting the book and everything cost in total? (I know you've written it down somewhere, but I don't remember where XD)
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 am

It would cost about $120 in total

Maybe less because I originally planned for 60 people to turn in a page, but if less, then it will cost less

And I actually plan on buying a Hello Kitty doll with my own money as an extra add-on lol

If the box costs $35 no matter what's in it...then we might as well cram it with lots of stuff *_*
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 am

You haven't received a lot of pages yet, have you? Hopefully everyone will suddenly start handing things in on the deadline Stress

I can PM you how much money I'll donate if you don't wanna wait for your brother to get moving. It feels weird posting it here in the open XD

lol yeah cram it full! Full with doll/plushies XD;
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 am

Haha well I've only received 1 English, 1 Japanese, 2 Chinese pages...4 pages X_X

I wonder if I will get 56 PMs on the 10th? Dead

But oo that would be great! I think most people will be donating around $15-30 ^_^

Haha yep...but how ironically, sending Japanese items from America to someone in Japan Hohoho

But now...I feel like I should go out and buy more things X_X I wish that I could send hot sauce to Japan...

Does anyone know of a site that tells you what you can and can't mail to Japan? lol or else I'll cut a hole in the Hello Kitty doll and cram a jar of hot sauce in there Handsome
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 am

^ Only 4!? Freeze Well, you can probably expect about 10-15 people not to hand in anything. That tends to happen with things like this. ...So let's hope you get at least about 40 PMs on the 10th XD;;

lol you can add a treasure hunting game; "Dear alan, please find the stacks of food we've hidden inside the plushies" Hohoho
Back to top Go down
3000smiles
3000smiles
夢のGARDEN artist
夢のGARDEN artist

Female Posts : 416

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 am

I think you can check the Japan customs site :D

I found this pdf: http://www.customs.go.jp/kaisei/youshiki/form_C/C5360-Br.pdf, which I think lists the things that cannot be sent at the bottom. I suppose hot sauce comes under the vegetables part?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 am

Thank you!

Aww I guess I can't send a crocodile to alan now Laugh
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I've already received about USD$60 from those who already donated~!

*_*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI Fanbook Donations   AI Fanbook Donations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI Fanbook Donations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top