A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

The alan oricon & other rankings thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:02 pm

the sale aren't too bad.. this album is too pricey (70USD). most ppl wont buying it. only alan's family will.

btw i got mines today from HMW. oh i m so happy now Skip
Back to top Go down
NJDevils
NJDevils
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

first day: 3493 (11th)
2nd day: 1310 (18th)
third day: 819 (unofficial number and ranked 14th)
fourth day: no stats (22nd)

Oricon only provides statistics from 1st to 20th.
Back to top Go down
SURREAL__Beauty
SURREAL__Beauty
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 am

needing a miracle right now!
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 am

The album should come back to 11-20 or above today because of today's release event! There were like almost 400 fans in both 2pm one and 5pm one. I'm so surprised about the number of people as well!

According to Alan herself, after 'Ogura Tomoaki' recommended alan's Best Album on 3/4 on his "Tokudane" show, she got 2000 new followers on twitter today! And that might also be why there were so many people at the event more than usual
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:59 am

wow thats amazing, that should help her Graduate
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 am

Looks like today's at #20! Yay!

And there are more release events in Osaka tomorrow so this should keep it steady for a while..
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 am

Yay awesome!!! I'm so happy with this release!!!!
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 am

Here's the pics from today's events by Mr.Kikuchi -> http://twitpic.com/46bwb9

See? That's what I'm talking about. :DDD I don't think it's just 400, I think if you include people from the other floors, there're almost 1,000 audiences. Unfornately (I think) only people at the stage (half of them) bought the album

But still!!!, according to Mr.Kikuchi, today Alan broke the "Most-selling album at Lazona Kawasaki by an AVEX artist" record!!! Wow! Congrats!! :)))

Last edited by mitsurugii on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 am

I heard she sold 700+ albums today too! Graduate
Back to top Go down
zyoeru
zyoeru
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 am

This best of seems to be charting way better than I expected it to have done. Go, alan!
Back to top Go down
http://muzaimoratorium.blogspot.com
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Wow, today was a great day for alan! Graduate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 pm

IF YOU are wondering what is Lazona Kawasaki, i found this:

Lazona Kawasaki Plaza (ラゾーナ川崎プラザ, Razōna Kawasaki puraza?) is a shopping mall in Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan. The mall adjoins the west side Kawasaki Station.

Wikipedia, I love U !!!
Back to top Go down
AyumiAi
AyumiAi
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Go alan!! :) woot so happy about the 700 albums sold :3 she deserves 700,000 but ill settle for the 700 XP
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:25 am

alan is #14 today!!! Love
Back to top Go down
mitsurugii
mitsurugii
alan fan
alan fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

Wow! That's amazing! So I guess sales from yesterday's 5pm event reflected with today 2pm event's. And 6pm event's sales from today should reflect tomorrow! :D

I smell a good position on weekly! :P
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 am

♥ Looks like mini-lives are a good thing haha~
There were a lot of people at today's Tower Records live too!
Back to top Go down
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 am

oh my god.. congrat to her.. she deserve it.. do you think we might find some video of the mini live from youtube soon?. some fans might upload there... oh man i want to live in japan now XD
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 am

I think it's kind of funny how here we are hoping that alan sells a lot of copies so she has strong ranking and Avex doesn't drop her, but on another page we are giving away a rip of her album away free!
Back to top Go down

kpp
風の手紙 lover
風の手紙 lover

Female Posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 am

sadly we can't make people buy everything from alan even if that would be nice.
I'm sure alan fans buy whatever they can, I'll have to wait for the OS press myself.

(there are probably many reasons why some don't buy it. 1. it's expensive 2. they might have all her singles 3. they wait for OS press)
Back to top Go down
RaffeKarim
RaffeKarim
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 am

It's just a bullshit system. The Music Industries from the beginning should have made it available to buy and download songs from their website in good quality and full versions. It would have been easier for everyone to buy and get it faster. The CD-system is so old.
Alan would have made alot of sales if her songs were sold from a website with MP4 files. That way the sales would gain alot of profits!
Back to top Go down
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:59 am

RaffeKarim wrote:
It's just a bullshit system. The Music Industries from the beginning should have made it available to buy and download songs from their website in good quality and full versions. It would have been easier for everyone to buy and get it faster. The CD-system is so old.
Alan would have made alot of sales if her songs were sold from a website with MP4 files. That way the sales would gain alot of profits!

yup you have a point there.. but for a crazy alan's fan like me i want more than just her songs and MV. but i also want the picture books and calendar or poster thats comes with the limit edition.

but it would be nice if avex offer a site where u can buy and download her single or album straight away.
Back to top Go down
RaffeKarim
RaffeKarim
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

I agree that many people want calendars and posters. But if they were able to sell posters and calendars from the website but they actually get delieverd to your position it would be fine too.
But there aren't always all who want the poster and calendars. They see it very expensive buying the whole package because that is the only thing that is being offered.
The people would want the songs as fast as possible and the posters delievered a day or two later. That way noone would actually care about downloading songs and making copies of it. If you sell the song on a very normal price for everyone to accept, I can assure you that the songs will be bought in the highest quality instead of being downloaded on the minium quality.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 pm

I have to admit that I do not understand the Japanese music industry and why they feel they have to charge so much for a release. $73 (US) for the limited edition? I received mine yesterday, and I was a little disappointed in the photobook and the calendar, I was really hoping for quite a bit more at that price.

I also agree with RaffeKarim's points. I was only aware of the CD release and I don't know how available it is digitally, but it should be made available in a wider variety of formats, and I would hope it would be more affordable. I can't help but think that alan's sales would be a lot more impressive if people were able to buy reasonably priced high quality digital versions. While I like the higher quality CD versions, I have to ask myself how many $50 - $75 releases I am able to buy.

I think next time I may be a little more patient and wait for the reasonably priced OS version, but I want to show my support for alan. Does Avex consider the sales of the OS versions when they look at alan's popularity?

Back to top Go down
RaffeKarim
RaffeKarim
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 pm

=)

Last edited by RaffeKarim on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:37 pm

and the sales of alan in mu-mo, recochoku, chaku uta and all the digital stores ????
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The alan oricon & other rankings thread   The alan oricon & other rankings thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The alan oricon & other rankings thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top