A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

alan came back to China!! and some activities...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vienna
vienna
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 103

alan came back to China!! and some activities... Empty
PostSubject: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 am

Recently, alan came to China and took part in some activities.maybe it was affected by earthquake in Japan..But I don't know the concrete reason..sorry..
But she said he will come back to Japan at the end of the March...so there are some resources shared to everybody below.

alan attended the new production release party of INOHERB ,And the video address is:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjUxNjE4OTI0.html

she said when the earthquake took place,they were in the dress rehearsal and there was the big pendent lamp fell down to the stage where she standed in before.thank for her staff pulled her away before all happened..She was so lucky..when I heard this,I was shocked..god bless..she also said when these all were going,what she can do was just pray, individual power is small any way..

I really hope that our earth won't angry much more..

And let's share some happy thing you will like I think Yay
alan was recording a TV program called "power sunday",and this program hasn't be broadcast and I'm be told it will broadcast on 27th March..waiting and I will share it later..there are some pictures about the TV program showed you below.

http://ent.hunantv.com/z/hd/20110319/877370.html

and the last activity,alan attended the China Tibetan Mastiff exibition today.
I don't know whether you can see the webpages ,so please tell me if you can see them
Back to top Go down
http://user.qzone.qq.com/406953785
kincho
kincho
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:29 pm

thanks for sharing. oh my god.. i am shock too after reading this.. lucky she is alright and didn't get hurt.. otherwise i will heartbreak .. and i thank for that staff who pulled her out and save her. thanks god..
Back to top Go down
Xiao_Hua
Xiao_Hua
空唄 lover
空唄 lover

Female Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:03 am

ok,this was horrible to read, im so glad she's ok and in china
Back to top Go down
Onizuka
Onizuka
alan fan
alan fan

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 am

Tnanks for the update , im happy she ok Relax
Back to top Go down
alluremoon
alluremoon
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 pm

This is exactly what I was afraid for. I'm so grateful that our alan is allright!

Skip
Back to top Go down
http://iadoremoon.livejournal.com/
SBN88
SBN88
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Glad she was save
Wow, alan look like a living goddess with the hair and her white dress in the first video. So beautiful Angel
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Rhea
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 684

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 am

That sounds scary! Good thing she's okay.

Seems like alan has been doing a lot of activities in China lately...
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alan came back to China!! and some activities...   alan came back to China!! and some activities... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alan came back to China!! and some activities...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
alan international :: alan :: alan News-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com