A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
[NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

[NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyo_arayuru
kyo_arayuru
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 14

[NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Yay
Back to top Go down
Hector_epk
Hector_epk
東京未明 fan
東京未明 fan

Male Posts : 328

[NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

So a new Xing De dong fang?
Wooow april 1st hahahahaha Hohoho
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/hector_epk
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Oh pommy !
Back to top Go down
Krystalias
Krystalias
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 am

Ooooo excited still :)
Back to top Go down
Aderianu
Aderianu
明日への讃歌 lover
明日への讃歌 lover

Female Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:05 am

you're bad girl pommy =)
Back to top Go down
im-izi
im-izi
alan newbie fan
alan newbie fan

Female Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 pm

I hate April fools but this was good pommy haha (although I'm a day later anyway)!
Back to top Go down
http://piecesofgold.tumblr.com/
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Why I watch it at this time? stupid me ¬¬

thanks again Pommy! Hohoho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Haha at the rate her Chinese album is going, my prank might come true Hahaha
Back to top Go down
love.alanx
love.alanx
風の手紙 fan
風の手紙 fan

Male Posts : 832

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm

oh I missed this. XD Sounded fun though. LOL
Back to top Go down
あーちゃん
あーちゃん
ひとつ fan
ひとつ fan

Female Posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but since avex is no longer in China...why doesn't alan sign contract with different label in Japan...for example, SME Records?
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

SME would be great! Kana x Alan!!!!!!!!

My two fav singers
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 pm

alan is still signed with Avex Japan.

Back to top Go down
xxgnome
xxgnome
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Every time this thread comes up, I get confused. haha
Back to top Go down
Piscislove27
Piscislove27
君想フ空 fan
君想フ空 fan

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Why do I still watch this post everytime, thinking that it will have brand news? Pompom I´m beginnig to feel me kinda stupid Freeze but i always love this post XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Angelwish27
Sesshy
Sesshy
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover
懐かしい未来 ~longing future~ lover

Female Posts : 704

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Lmao... I'm the same way. I'm thinking: "Why are people still posting on this thread? Did I miss something again?" Gloom
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Hohoho trolling you guys forever XD
Back to top Go down

raphs
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

OMG
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:44 am

lol I have a feeling we'll keep seeing this thread pop up until the next April Fools XD
Back to top Go down
victorh
victorh
sign fan
sign fan

Male Posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 am

lols! look what you have done pommy ! Grr Furious
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 am

I'm still so proud of myself for pulling such a great prank! XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed   [NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]alan to release Chinese covers of JP songs; Chinese album postponed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top