[Review] alan concert 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

[Review] alan concert 2014 Empty
PostSubject: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 am

30 minutes writing this review
10 minutes writing the actual thing
20 minutes deleting all the flails after each word

I went to both the noon and evening concert, so the review is just for the evening concert. There's only a little difference between the noon and evening concert.

01 ECHOES/呼喚
She sang a mix of the Japanese and Chinese version. Good thing I attended the evening concert cause I was bawling my eyes out for the noon concert. When that melody starts playing and the light shines on her, tears just automatically came out. She wore that gold Tibetan dress we've seen her in a lot (even though she said she was putting that dress to retirement before haha)
*For the noon concert, she wore a blue Tibetan dress

02 久遠の河
Normal performance meaning she was perfect! It would have been awesome if there was a strings section for this like her previous concerts! She just had a normal band this time.

03 明日への讃歌
I was reborn during this! I started crying again when she wailed...LIKE WOW! Everyone, please hear her wail at least once before you die...cause then you can die knowing you've experienced the most beautiful thing in the world! I'm crying just thinking about the goosebumps I had!!!! She was sooooo on point! It was better than the 1st concert and JPB LIVE!

04 MC
They had this lady from Avex come and she introduced videos of alan performing on Chinese TV since she left Japan. They talked a long long time, but alan performed a bit of a Tibetan folk song and the last line of 青藏高原 (which is the best part haha)

05 宿命橫著寫
This was the new song that alan performed haha, but WOW! This song was soooo amazing live! She added a bit of Beijing-opera-style of singing into it and it was so good!!!! Definitely one of the highlight of the concert!!!!

06 Love Song~きっともう一度~
Before this song, alan said that we can all take pictures of this performance, but just make sure we don't record a video.
(Is it because it's not an Avex song? haha)
*For the noon concert, she sang 鳳凰

alan exits and come back in a poofy-ish white dress
*For the noon concert, she wore a red dress

07 Over the clouds
During this song, she told us all to get up! But the Japanese fans didn't really know how to move to it, so they just swayed and clapped? lol

08 空唄
We were still standing up...so still swaying and clapping haha

09 群青の谷
My god, this song was perfection!!!! I moved to this more than Sora Uta xD
SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah, definitely hear this song live before you die as well!

10 桜モダン
OMG THIS SONG! It's so good live with the band! For the whole song, she was swaying and moving her hands in a delicate way...like cherry blossoms floating down! It was beautiful!!!!!
*This song wasn't performed for the noon concert

11 my life
We were all waving our lightsticks and just entranced by her voice. During the second chorus, alan just kinda stopped and she started crying. Everyone started shouting "ganbatte, jiayou" and I think that made her cry some more. I'm pretty sure every fan in that hall cried along with her. But she pulled out of it and finished the rest of the song

alan exits and comes back in the concert t-shirt

12 幸せの鐘
She sang a mix of the Japanese and Chinese version.

13 懐かしい未来 ~longing future~
You know how people get tired of Ayu singing evolution, but that's only because they haven't experienced it live. This song is definitely a concert staple and I see why now! Everyone is singing along during the last part and it's just something you have to do at an alan concert!

HANDSHAKE GAH!!!
I told her "thank you for fulfilling my dream" and alan said "little panda!"
That was enough for me!  Angel 
There was a staff member pushing us along, so no one could really talk to her. I don't blame them because so many people to shake!

Oh oh! During the evening concert, Avex staff held up a sign for alan to read and it said she'll come back in the winter for another concert! It was a surprise to alan!

And before the noon concert, I met Kunio Nakayama (he recognized me!), Kazuhito Kikuchi, and alan's Chinese manager!

When Kikuchi-san came out, I kinda ran up and called him. He just politely bowed a bit and walked away. Eek, I scared him away haha
But when he and Kunio-san came back from their smoke, Kunio-san translated for me that I only wanted a picture with him hehe
Ah! And when I took a picture with alan's Chinese mananger, Kunio-san photobombed us xD

I'm too lazy to post pictures of my goods...but Kunio-san told me they will soon be available on mu-mo
Back to top Go down
tenshi no hane
tenshi no hane
天女 ~interlude~ fan

Female Posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 am

Thanks, pom!

my life's performance sounds so emotional  Cry 

Why no DVD aaaah
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 am

Thanks for the report, Pom! Sounds like you had a fantastic time. A shame more of us couldn't have been there to experience it all. ;_; but I'm glad that a few of us on AI could make it. :)

Tell us more about that handshake with alan, ya? She as gorgeous that close in person as she is in the media?
Back to top Go down
mistermickeyd
mistermickeyd
ひとつ lover
ひとつ lover

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:18 am

The concert sounded AMAZING!!! Wish I could have gone to see her, it sounds like a one-of-a-kind experience  Why
Back to top Go down
adantatu2
adantatu2
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover
RED CLIFF ~心・戦~ lover

Male Posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

It sounds amazing !!!

And the new album is coming so soon !!!
Back to top Go down
martyt
martyt
alan fan
alan fan

Female Posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks for sharing your experience!!
This show sounds great! OVER THE CLOUDS LIVE, THE LOOOOOVE, I WANT TO SEE IT SOMEDAAAAAY!!!
And lol at Natsukashii Mirai being like Ayu's evolution! XD It MUST be there. Like Ashita e no Sanka! <3 They're obligatory for an alan concert!
Back to top Go down
Black Meddle
Black Meddle
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Found a link to some professional photos taken at the concert:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2014-05/26/c_133361801.htm
Back to top Go down
Pinguu
Pinguu
恵みの雨 lover
恵みの雨 lover

Male Posts : 1247

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:13 am

I hope I'll find a way to go to December's concert... I hope it matches my schedule (holidays and stuff).
Back to top Go down
http://frenchandchinese.wordpress.com
opheliac
opheliac
明日への讃歌 fan
明日への讃歌 fan

Female Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Quote :
I told her "thank you for fulfilling my dream" and alan said "little panda!"

HOW CUUUUUUUUUTE ;_; There were tears in my eyes while reading this. Oh I'm so glad you got to experience it, Pommy!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Review] alan concert 2014   [Review] alan concert 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Review] alan concert 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top