A forum dedicated to the beautiful songstress, Alan Dawa Dolma

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
alan-international social media
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 6:56 pm by pommy48

Comments: 0

Share | 

Do you want to do the AI fanbook?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

FANBOOK?!
Yes
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap92%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 66 ]
No
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
I'm not sure yet (還不確定)
Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 72

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
audrey77
audrey77
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Female Posts : 6

Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:10 am

Finally finished!!!
how to send it to you?
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

Female Posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Ah! Hold onto it for a week! Haha I want to make sure you get the specifics on it *o*

And anyways...good news everyone! I finally got a reply back from the printer...store and they say for the most basic printing+putting together the book will cost about $65-75
But it will probably cost a bit more since there will be some adjustments~

Anyways, I will put up the specifics about the pages and I will also need volunteers to make this fanbook and translators! This will be a busy week! And I know people are probably taking finals, so there's no hurry to finish this now!
Back to top Go down

edwynkhoo
alan fan wannabe
alan fan wannabe

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?    Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey Pommy, I can offer my help in the fanbook project. I am well-versed in Mandarin and English. I am a Chinese from Malaysia and most importantly a big fan of alan. I can write pretty well and if you find that you can use my help, I am at your service. Really want to do something for my idol!
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Ah thank you! That would be very useful because I need translators!
Back to top Go down
Chimako
Chimako
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

pommy48 wrote:
And anyways...good news everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA
Back to top Go down
airun123
airun123
桜モダン fan
桜モダン fan

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Pommy, did you dicide any sizes? Because I would like to start doing it but I don't know how huhu
Back to top Go down
pommy48
pommy48
my life creator

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes yes! I'm sorry! I will make a thread about the fanbook later today! Really sorry for all of this wait! *_*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to do the AI fanbook?   Do you want to do the AI fanbook? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to do the AI fanbook?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top